CHAT/CLAN help: add to %mor, missing items, %err line, post codes

Katie Tetzloff katie.tetzloff.12 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 15:43:49 UTC 2016

Oops, yes. Thank you.
I will consult the manual regarding the postcode commands; thank you for
the reference! However, if I use the post code *PAR:     words words words.
[+gram] it gives me an error saying, "Symbol is not declared in the
depfile.(11)" for every main tier with a post code, and [+gram] is
highlighted in red. This is why I was wondering which tier they are meant
to be on, because I am getting this error.
So sorry for all of the questions, and thank you so much for your help! I
really appreciate it!
Katie