Freq Command on %gra Tier

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Fri Sep 16 16:00:55 UTC 2016

Dear Kimberly,
This seems right the right list.  I guess we would need to test this out on a trial corpus or two to find out the exact precision and accuracy of this type of filter.  If you have a corpus or set of transcripts that you think would be a good target for this type of checking we could focus on that.

-- Brian