Two-tier frequency count

Rowena Garcia roweenna at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 20:57:25 UTC 2016

I created another tier, so I could easily count the frequencies of the
different word orders used in the speech sample. Now, I am wondering if
there is a way that I could track how many of these productions (e.g.,
verb-agent-patient) involve pronouns (indicated on another tier, the mor
tier). Here is an example: The xnpo is the new tier, and "VAP" means that
the order is verb-agent-patient.

*AUN:  tingnan mo (i)yan .

%mor:   v|tingin-an&IMP-PV pro|mo pro|iyan .

%xnpo: 2#VAP&IMP

So far, I have not found a way to do this automatically. Thank you so much
for your time.