Complex syntax

Cynthia Core cynth.core at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 12:22:43 UTC 2017

Hi -
Are there any commands that can help me count the number of sentence types - simple/complex and count different types of complex sentences? I see commands to calculate ratios of one two verb utterances and IPSYN, but I am looking for something that is more specific to syntactic diversity and clausal diversity  and that counts the number of complex versus simple sentences.

Thank you,
Cynthia Core