video but no audio

Jocelyn Marzan jbmarzan at up.edu.ph
Thu Feb 2 05:12:27 UTC 2017

when I open a chat file using the 29 Oct 2016 version of CLAN, and I click
"Mode -> continous playback" the corresponding video file opens and
plays... but there is no sound.

i can open the same file in QuickTime outside of CLAN and play it. I get
both audio and video then.

I tried updating quicktime, but it is up to date. I updated CLAN to the 26
Jan 2017 version, but still have the same problem...

any suggestions about what I need to tweak? Thanks,