video but no audio

Jocelyn Christina Marzan jbmarzan at up.edu.ph
Thu Feb 2 05:48:02 UTC 2017

[image: Inline image 1]

Joyce M

JOCELYN CHRISTINA B. MARZAN, PhD
Dean
College of Allied Medical Professions
University of the Philippines - Manila
UP Manila Compound, Pedro Gil St, Ermita, Manila 1000 Philippines

tel +63 2 526 5867
mobile +63 917 591 3471

Associate Professor, Dept. of Speech Pathology, UPM CAMP
Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology from ASHA
Certified Speech Pathologist, Philippines Association of Speech Pathologists