postings

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Thu Jul 6 18:11:55 UTC 2017

Dear ChiBolts,

  I thought it might be a good idea to point out that, whenever messages to ChiBolts involve questions of general interest, Leonid and I try to respond to the whole list.  However, when questions need further clarification or when they are not of general interest, we may only reply directly to the message sender, rather than the whole list.  If the issue ends up having an interesting resolution we will then post a note about that back tot the list.  So, if you don’t see answers to some posts, don’t worry -- we respond to them all.

  Best,

  --Brian MacWhinney