Words per minute excluding repetitions and errors

Brielle Stark brielle.stark at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 12:33:50 UTC 2017

Thanks all. The intent is to transcribe speech from people with chronic
aphasia, who make both semantic and sound errors, and to discount any
semantic and sound errors and only count as correct words that were
correctly semantically related and also correctly pronounced. This is why I
do not want to count the [: target] if it is followed by an error [* s:r]
or [* phon] for example.

Best,

Brie

t: +1 803-777-9240, alternate email: stark2 at mailbox.sc.edu