CHECK message

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Fri May 5 17:30:47 UTC 2017

Lars,
Yes, we thought about that.  The problem is that, while working with a file, there will often be a few unfinished things, such as a missing @End and so on that will fail CHECK.  We don't want to interfere with people's work, but we do need to remind them (particularly new users) of the importance of running CHECK.  The actual additional key strokes for running CHECK are pretty easy, just escape-L.

--Brian