resize movie window

Lars Christian Jensen larschrjensen at gmail.com
Tue May 16 12:24:06 UTC 2017

How do I resize a movie window on mac, when the movie exceeds the bounds of
the screen? On windows I am able to resize then windows from any side, but
on mac I can only resize the window in the lower right corner, which is
impossible to do if the video exceeds the visible boundary of the screen?
Any ways to get around this other than recoding the video or use Windows?

All the best,
Lars