resize movie window

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue May 16 14:51:09 UTC 2017

Lars,

There is a limit on how small movie window can be. So, if the movie window is already small, then clicking on green button will not have any effect.

The other problem may be that normal window size might be more than four times bigger than the small laptop computer screen size. In this case the 1/4 window still will not fit on the screen. We recommand that movie windows are about 960x540.

Leonid~