Cross tabulation command in CLAN

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed May 17 15:08:05 UTC 2017

Hi,

	How do those tiers relate to each other.

1. Are both those tier present for every speaker tier and you are trying to find paired corresponding items on both %xarg and %xsem tiers? In other words to find which item from %xarg tier corresponds to what item on %xsem tier.

2. Or are you trying to find how one speaker's %xarg tier relates to another speaker's %xsem tier?

It would be very helpful if you could provide a small 6 tiers example of your file and show what kind of output you want to get.

Leonid.