Cross tabulation command in CLAN

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu May 18 20:06:02 UTC 2017

	Currently CLAN doesn't have any command to compute what you want or to produce the output you are interested in. CLAN has a +d7 command for pairing up items from two different tiers that have one to one item correspondence. Your sample file indicates that the tier you are interested in do not have matching number of items on them. We are changing CLAN to allow cross tabulation on tier with different number of item and you will be able to download new updated version in a day or so.

Leonid.