Gems for Kideval and Flucalc

C Johnson cjohn3290 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 21:50:29 UTC 2017

Hello,

We are working with hundreds of speech samples that are in CLAN. Right now
we have spontaneous speech and narrative samples on one CLAN file per
participant. We would like to run separate KIDEVAL and FLUCALC analyses on
each type of speech sample without copy/pasting either the narrative or
spontaneous speech sample to a new CLAN file as this would take a lot of
time/ space on our data drive.

If we added GEMS to mark each sample type, would we be able to run these
analyses?

Thanks,

Chelsea Johnson
cjohn3290 at gmail.com