Windows 10 Pro CLAN problems

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Oct 9 19:57:37 UTC 2017

Julianne,

Your first two complaints about multiple CLAN copies opening are function of Windows operating system. I tested CLAN on my Windows 10 by clicking with a mouse on a particular error message that has "*** File "filename.cha": line #." and it opened a files in a window within existing CLAN copy instead of creating a new CLAN copy. I am not familiar with Windows system much. Maybe there is a switch somewhere in system preferences that says always open new copy of app when opening a window.

The complaint about problem controlling cursor is also a mystery to me. In my test using mouse of arrow keys always provide fine control of the cursor. Maybe you could be more specific about what you are doing to the cursor or how you are trying to move it and what exactly does it do wrong.

Leonid.