IPSyn Error on UnixCLAN

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Apr 7 03:00:52 UTC 2018

Trevor,

	I was able to replicate the problem on Ubuntu. It is due to strcpy function having problem copying from the same string to the same string. I still think it is a bug in Ubuntu g++ compiler considering that Mac or Windows does not have this problem. I don't have access to my work computer now, because our University has lost electrical power again for the 5th time in the last month. I will update CLAN as soon as the electricity comes back up.

Leonid.