Disfluencies & Parts of Speech

hsalvo at kent.edu hsalvo at kent.edu
Mon Apr 23 19:48:02 UTC 2018

Hello,
Is there a way to figure out the occurrence of disfluencies on 1) content
words and function words and/or 2) syntactic location (beginning of
sentences/words, end of sentence/words). As of now, I planned to print out
my transcripts and figure this out by hand but if there is a set way to do
either of these functions in CLAN I would appreciate the insight. I feel a
standardized approach would help ensure accuracy and consistency.
Thank you for your help!
Heather