Output COMBO results to an Excel file

Nick Riches nick.riches at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 09:47:47 UTC 2018

Hi

I'm trying to output the results of a COMBO search to an Excel file (e.g.
with one column for a file identifier, another column for the participant,
a third column the speaker tier, and a fourth column for the MOR tier). I
understand that many commands have switches which allow output to a
spreadsheet format, but I cannot find an equivalent for the COMBO command.
Is there one?

Thanks