Output COMBO results to an Excel file

Davida Fromm davisue00 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 15:26:10 UTC 2018

Nick,

Right, +d6 gives you # of matches in a spreadsheet but without the
individual utterance.  You will probably have to use one of the other +d
options (probably 1, 2, or 3) to check individual utterances.  You can
always consider copying and pasting that output to a spreadsheet (or
another tab your other combo results spreadsheet).

-Davida