chat clan download problems

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Mon Aug 27 19:42:16 UTC 2018

Dear Leigh Ann,
   I'm not seeing any problem of this sort.  It downloads and installs fine for me.  You should first be looking at a page whose URL is http://dali.talkbank.org/clan/ <http://dali.talkbank.org/clan/> and then when you click on the CLAN in the column for Mac, it should say http://dali.talkbank.org/clan/clan.dmg <http://dali.talkbank.org/clan/clan.dmg> or you could download directly using that URL.

-- Brian MacW