Excluding utterances on PAR line

brielle.stark brielle.stark at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 19:32:31 UTC 2018

I'm specifically referencing the *PAR column in the FREQ output as being
different from the "Total Utt" column in the Eval. Essentially, the *PAR
column in the FREQ output is always bigger than the "Total Utt" column,
hence why i was thinking the +exc tiers weren't being excluded.

Thank you for your help.

Brie