KIDEVAL

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Feb 5 07:33:42 UTC 2018

Mary,

	The error " 'INCOMPLETE' is a generic error that occurs when anything goes wrong. There are way too many reasons why you might be getting this error. Please email to me directly the two files that KIDEVAL fails to analyze or even better zip and email to me all 18 files. Also, please include the command line you are using with KIDEVAL.

Leonid.