MLU on certain utterances only?

Amber ambalashes at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 20:14:50 UTC 2018

Hi there,

Is it possible to run MLU on specific utterances only? My aim to get see if
one particular question type leads to longer child utterances on average. I
am wondering if I can add a postcode to the utterances that I wish to
include (child responses to adult questions) and then either 1) run MLU on
utterances with that postcode only, or 2) create new files containing those
utterances only and then run MLU on them. I am not having much success with
this, so your help would be greatly appreciated.

Best wishes
Amber

Amber Muhinyi