Audio file issue

Mary Joukhador crunchiemangoslice at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 03:13:45 UTC 2018

Hi,

I have done a few transcriptions and was able to easily attach the audio
file by making sure titles were the same and hitting F5, however, I've now
started a new one and I get this warning when I press F5 even though I've
done everything the same way. It's not just with this audio file as I've
tried it with a different one and it's the same issue. I've also tried
renaming, using a different computer, and moving around the files.

I can't work out what's wrong as I'm doing everything the same way as the
last 6 I've done. I've attached a picture warning.

Thanks in advance,
Mary