Searching for nouns which have been modified by adjectives

Jamie.Lingwood at liverpool.ac.uk Jamie.Lingwood at liverpool.ac.uk
Fri Mar 2 14:12:03 UTC 2018

Hi,

How would I search for all nouns which have been modified by adjectives in
a number of different syntactic frames. For example they may appear in a
number a different frames:

green sheep
great big sheep
sheep that’s green
something special

Am I on the right lines by running these two commands?

combo +d +t%mor +t*mot +t*adu +t*fat +s'adj|*^*^n|*'  *.cha

combo +d +t%mor +t*mot +t*adu +t*fat +s'n|*^*^adj|*'  *.cha

Perhaps there's a better way of doing this (i.e incorporating this into one
command for starters).

Any help would be much appreciated!

Many thanks,
Jamie Lingwood