MOR does not recognize some words

katrinadapice at hotmail.com katrinadapice at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 7 14:47:57 UTC 2018

Dear Chibolts,

I've run MOR +xb over my transcript and corrected any errors that occurred,
so that "all words were found in the lexicon". However, when I then run the
MOR command for this transcript I receive the message detailed below

Your transcript(s) have 2039 word(s) with 8 word(s) that MOR does not
recognize.
These words are listed in a file labeled with the name of your input file
that ends in ".ulx.cex"

I don't understand why there are now unrecognizable words and unfortunately
the .ulx.cex file is not being written by CLAN and so I can't check for
these words.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Katrina