MOR does not recognize some words

Nan Bernstein Ratner nratner at umd.edu
Wed Nov 7 16:12:29 UTC 2018

This could be completely off base, but I do have students (and I do this
sometimes myself), who load the OLD file by mistake (by selecting from the
file in window, or even the CLAN file dropdown window that lists recent
files you opened. Try clearing the CLAN file in window, grabbing your fixed
file from a new search, and see if this helps?

Nan Bernstein Ratner, F-, H-ASHA, F-AAAS, ABCLD
Professor
Hearing and Speech Sciences
University of Maryland
0100 Lefrak Hall
College Park, MD 20742
nratner at umd.edu, 301-405-4217

Co-director: FluencyBank (www.fluency.talkbank.org);
http://languagefluency.umd.edu/

President, International Fluency Association (IFA; http://theifa.org)
Director, University of Maryland Autism Research Consortium (UMARC),
www.autism.umd.edu
Faculty, Language Science (languagescience.umd.edu; Neuroscience &
Cognitive Neuroscience (NACS, nacs.umd.edu), Developmental Science Field
Committee

http://hesp.umd.edu/facultyprofile/bernstein%20ratner/nan

My PubMed Bibliography
<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/myncbi/1-UVaaDdREZ/bibliography/40436718/public/?sort=date&direction=ascending>