MOR does not recognize some words

katrinadapice at hotmail.com katrinadapice at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 7 18:05:49 UTC 2018

Hi Leonid,

Thank you for your advice, but unfortunately a ulx.cex file is not be
written by CLAN, I've tried triple clicking and also searched my C: and D:
on my computer. Instead a .mod file is created where my input files are
located, however this .mod file is empty. It's quite bizarre because
ulx.cex files were written successfully when I previously used the MOR +xb
command. I have made sure that I am using the correct input files......any
suggestions?

Many thanks,

Katrina