FLUCALC +z Switch

C Johnson cjohn3290 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 20:01:40 UTC 2018

Hello,

I am trying to run FLUCALC to just get word and syllable counts for the
first 50 utterances of each sample. I know in the CLAN manual, there is an
switch listed to do this in other commands such as FREQ and MLU, +z.

Upon trying to run "flucalc +t*CHI +z50u @" on my samples, I see that CLAN
spits out a file with no utterances for all samples.

Is there a +z option or another switch for FLUCALC we could use? We are
dealing with 100+ samples and a switch would be so helpful for our data
analysis!

Thanks, I'm looking forward to your feedback!

Chelsea