Question about MOR and GRA Tiers

Sara Kalyan skalyan at gwmail.gwu.edu
Thu Oct 4 19:11:22 UTC 2018

Hello,

We are trying to use the +d7 switch with freq to search for items on the
%mor and %gra tiers, but get the following error message. Can anyone help
with this? We don't know how to fix this error or how to proceed.

*** File "/Users/sreyes/Research$/BILD/BILD Core/Diversity Project/
Participant Transcripts_NBR_MOR  /R01ED004-EN.cha": line 2280.
SELECTED DEPENDENT TIER DOES NOT LINK IN SIZE TO SECOND SELECTED TIER.
THIS MAY EFFECT RESULTS OF THE ANALYSES.

Thank you for your help
--
Sara R. Kalyan
M.A Candidate