Question about MOR and GRA Tiers

Nan Bernstein Ratner nratner at umd.edu
Thu Oct 4 20:09:57 UTC 2018

It's happening a lot when we run check in the lab this week - what leads to
mismatches between tiers?

Nan Bernstein Ratner, F-, H-ASHA, F-AAAS, ABCLD
Professor
Hearing and Speech Sciences
University of Maryland
0100 Lefrak Hall
College Park, MD 20742
nratner at umd.edu, 301-405-4217

Co-director: FluencyBank (www.fluency.talkbank.org);
http://languagefluency.umd.edu/

President, International Fluency Association (IFA; http://theifa.org)
Director, University of Maryland Autism Research Consortium (UMARC),
www.autism.umd.edu
Faculty, Language Science (languagescience.umd..edu), Neuroscience &
Cognitive Neuroscience (NACS, nacs.umd.edu), Developmental Science Field
Committee

http://hesp.umd.edu/facultyprofile/bernstein%20ratner/nan

My PubMed Bibliography
<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/myncbi/1-UVaaDdREZ/bibliography/40436718/public/?sort=date&direction=ascending>