Question about MOR and GRA Tiers

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Fri Oct 5 16:08:39 UTC 2018

Dear Sara,
     The problem is that you had a variety of words that could not be recognized by MOR.  There were things like hot_dog, instead of hotdog and mmhm instead of mhm.  I ran mor +xb Practice.cha to fix all of these and then MOR ran fine.  Result is attached.  Please remember to use mor +xb

Best,

-- Brian MacWhinney