Examining MLU for Specific Lines in the AphasiaBank Browsable Database Question

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Dec 13 17:25:28 UTC 2019

	No this is not possible in browsable database. But, it is possible using computer installed CLAN. This assumes that procedural task such as PBJ is marked by @Bg- at Eg or just @G headers. Then commands would be:

gem +sSpeech +n +t%mor +t*PAR +d +f X.cha
mlu *.gem.cex

Running analyses based on line numbers will produce unexpected results, because different files will have the same task on different line numbers. And the same task in the same file might not be on contiguous lines, so specifying line range for analyses will also cover some other tasks.

Leonid.