Running MLU on selected codes

hanneindregaard at gmail.com hanneindregaard at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 10:35:19 UTC 2019

Thank you, Leonid.
I`ve tried this command, but when I extract the codes I`m interested in, I
only get the utterance preceding the code (i.e. the last utterance).
Then I`ve tried the GEM-command to get the whole turns, like this:

 gem +t*FATH +t%spa +f +u @
This command gives me all gems, but I`m only interested in some gems coded
with specific codes (it does not work with the +s"$*CONT:resp*" function,
as in kwal).

Also, I can`t figure out how to run MLU on all utterances within a gem
coded with specific codes.
Thanks again,

Hanne