Dependent Tier Reliability

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Jul 19 19:03:20 UTC 2019

Hi,

	Without knowing what error message you are getting or having the command line and your data file to test. I can't give you any help. I can suggest to read CLAN manual at URL https://talkbank.org/manuals/CLAN.pdf <https://talkbank.org/manuals/CLAN.pdf>. In particular chapter 7.21 RELY starting on page 106.

Leonid.