%gra and %mor tiers

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Jul 24 17:42:27 UTC 2019

Simge,

	The code I gave you below is looking for SUBJ followed by word "and" followed by COORD. This sequence is a modified copy of your command line. I just replaced CONJ with more specific word "and". I don't know what sequences you are looking for, nor do I know what your data looks like, so I can't be more precise with my suggestions. To learn more about syntax of +sm or +sg type command "freq +sm" or "freq +sg" in CLAN or read about it in CLAN manual.

Also, my suggested command lines are tested with the latest version of CLAN and the latest MOR grammar only. If you have an older version of CLAN or your data was created with older versions of MOR grammar, then those commands might not work.

Leonid.