mor tagging is as i-PL

Janet Bang jbang at stanford.edu
Wed Jul 31 01:04:36 UTC 2019

Hello,

I apologize, I don't believe there is anything wrong with the mor library.
We had included the letter "i" as a noun in order to capture the following
sentence:

Here "i" is referring to the letter.
MOT: she know's all her i's

In this example, "i" was coming up as an unknown word, and we were not able
to do i at l's. Is there a way for us to transcribe this line to capture this
as a plural of the letter i? Or some way to include this letter to our
internal library to capture this as a different type?

Thank you,
Janet