%mor and %gra tiers

Simge Topaloglu sit591 at g.harvard.edu
Mon Jun 24 22:41:12 UTC 2019

Hello,

My question is about a search that requires combining the %mor and %gra
tiers. (This probably has an easy solution, but I couldn't figure it out.)
I am interested in finding sentences with embedding verbs, so I want to
search for a set of specific verbs, either immediately followed by a
subject, or followed by a subject after the interposition of the
complementizer *that*. Conceptually, this design would give me the output
that I want. But what is the code that would generate this output? I tried
some things, but they didn't work, I suspect maybe there is a two-step
solution for this?

I would really appreciate your help!

Thank you,
Simge