Unusual KIDEVAL output for a young child - sample MLU of 100

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu May 2 17:48:09 UTC 2019

Hi Nick,

	This is a bug. All cells in database results are shifted by one cell to the left. As you can see from file you have sent to us There are number results under "Custom_field". Those numbers should be one cell to the right. We have added an additional ID field and the database results were not shifted to the right accordingly.

Please get new CLAN from the web.

Leonid.