Coding issues with isolation of verbal morphology

'Harry Caulton' via chibolts chibolts at googlegroups.com
Tue Nov 12 18:35:51 UTC 2019

Hello,

Thank you. Honestly, your explanation was exactly what I was looking for. I
was unaware that one may use commas to combine two specifications when
searching. I can see that on the list (freq +sm command +return) there are
commas used to that effect, but thank you for demonstrating their function.
Seeing examples of what-goes-where in coding (with clear explanations as to
why) is really useful to people like myself who are unfamiliar with it, so
thank you!