Seeing differences when check reliability

Brian MacWhinney macw at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Oct 18 20:17:24 UTC 2019

Although this message is unsigned, I believe it comes from Cassandra Peters.

In regard to output from RELY, yes, it provides fairly extensive output about where there are mismatches.  Please read section 7.12 of the CLAN manual on RELY.  The first two paragraphs explain that the output file has a lot of information about variations in the output.

-- Brian MacWhinney, Teresa Heinz
Professor of Cognitive Psychology,
Computational Linguistics,
and Modern Languages, CMU