finding imperatives

Brian MacWhinney macw at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Apr 9 15:20:32 UTC 2020

Dear Victoria,
    Sorry about the delay in responding to your question about finding imperatives in an utterance.  I confirmed with Leonid that there is unbfortunately no way to do this currently.  However, it is certainly an important and reasonable thing for CLAN to do and Leonid will work on it once he has finished the huge project of making CLAN compatible with the new Catalina operating system on OSX.  I realize that unfortunately this doesn't help you now.

--  Brian MacWhinney