Problem with coder mode

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Aug 19 01:59:29 UTC 2020

Patricia,

	As you have noticed the Coder and CHAT mode have to be both on for ctrl-t to find the next speaker correctly.

I don't know the version of the App that you have, but the latest version of the App from 09-Aug-2020 has no problem hiding both %mor and %gar tiers. You need to use ESC-4 to open the dialog window where you can select check box to either show, hide or reset tiers and below you can list tiers. Again, the CHAT mode has to be on and make sure that the right check box is selected before you click OK button.

In the sample .cut file that you emailed there is line:

 "EVA

Did you mean to type:

 " $EVA

Leonid.