RELY function 3

Brian MacWhinney macw at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Aug 20 20:17:33 UTC 2020

Dear Karin,
     The tier names are not included in the bag of words match, but they have to match and align in order for the program to run.  If you thiink they are fully aligned and that this is somehow an error, I would need to see your input files.  It is possible that adding additional tiers could be messing things up.

--Brian