Running Kideval only after spa codes

Sebastian Gajardo seb.gajardo96 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 18:48:33 UTC 2020

Hello, we have transcripts of child and mother interactions. We were able
to run mor on those transcripts. Now our question is what is the mlu words,
freq types, and TD words after certain communicative acts which are coded
with a %spa dependent tier. We are trying to separate $SDS:* from all other
spa codes.  What I have been doing is running a kwal to separate the codes
(SDS vs all other spa codes). But the issue is I cannot run kideval to get
mlu words, freq types, and TD words because the output kwal file is not in
proper chat format. So before I am able to run kideval I have to fix all
the files to be in legal chat form. Is there an easier way to run kideval
(or any other commands that will give the variables) for certain dependent
tiers?