Running Kideval only after spa codes

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Feb 26 20:25:36 UTC 2020

Sebastian,

	You are using KWAL for filter tiers based on keyword(s). The +t option in KWAL is used to specify which tiers you want to look at for those keyword(s). To add addition tiers to the output that you do not want to be included in the search for keywords function you have to use +o option. For example your first command should be:

kwal +t*chi +d +t%spa *.kwal.cex +re +s$SDS:* +o@ +o%mor +o%gra +f

Leonid.