Using .cut files

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Jan 9 21:37:58 UTC 2020

Adrienne,

	Could you please email to me directly one of the data files and filename.cut files used with +s at filename.cut <mailto:s at filename.cut> option. One filename.cut file that includes only desired SCA codes and one filename.cut file that includes desired SCA codes plus all possible RES codes. The behavior of +s$* option should be the same as +s at filename.cut option. I need to take a closer look at why you get different results.

Leonid.