question about spanish MOR

Janet Bang janet.bang at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 18:44:51 UTC 2020

Hi Brian,

Thank you for your help! Yes we have noted that for Spanish that the
taggers are quite good in terms of the break down. In our own review of a
couple of transcripts we've also noted about 95% accuracy for part of
speech and lemma each and even a higher percentage if you consider accuracy
of the lemma alone, so we are pretty happy with how we can automate such a
complicated step.

Our version of the SPA MOR was downloaded in 2018, so we will download the
newer version.

For the prepost rules, I am not familiar with how to incorporate these. How
would I include this in the SPA MOR?

Janet