question about mor closing clan

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Jan 22 20:01:35 UTC 2020

Sebastian,

	New versions of MOR were not designed to work on dependent tiers like %gls tier in your transcripts. This caused unexpected crash that you noticed. I have changed MOR to work on dependent tiers and it works fine on my sample file. Please get the new CLAN from the web http://dali.talkbank.org/clan/ <http://dali.talkbank.org/clan/> and try it. If you are still having problems, then please email to me directly the file that cause MOR problems on your computer, so that I could determine what else could be causing problems.

Leonid.