gemfreq type/token counts ratios

Cynthia Audisio cpaudisio at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 18:13:43 UTC 2020

Hello Chibolts,

I've got a group of files, each of them's got several "gems" with play
situations. Is it possible to get separate type/token totals and ratios for
each of the gems in a file ?
This is how the file looks:

.
.
@Bg:    play1
.
.
.
@Eg:    play1
.
.
.
.
@Bg:    play2
.
.
.
@Eg:    play2
.
.

and what I need is individual type/token counts and ratio for each play
situation (play 1, play 2, etc). Up to now I've run gemfreq which yields a
freq list (not total number of type/token and type/token ratio, which is
what i need).
Thanks,